Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

An alaskan adventure

driving like a maniac to our adventure
safety precaution. mary wore her helmet

skyline trail

I have giardia, and live my life. You can too. call 1-800-bloody-stool. Get your life back. I did.
mary trying to be hard kore like kori
juneau creek falls
The one and only... GRound Pounder!

old suburban, $200. bungy cord (required), $2. forgetting about my stomach ache, Priceless.
scandelous scars are just tatoos with better stories.
Finally all the reasons i came to alaska have started to come about. me and mary went on a little hike, straight up a freakin mountain. it was a pretty good workout but on the way down my stomach was getting pretty shook up, but i held it in so i didn't puke on mary. she's thanking me right now for my thoughtfulness on her behalf. Then we went Mountain BIKING! i had the sweetest bike i've ever beheld. It was a "Ground Pounder," a good old Walmart special. I figured it weighed about 50 pounds counting the hard core kick stand that was securely attatched. It was a full suspension bike that came with a small ratteling sound so mary wouldn't lose track of me. this sound was provided by the rear derailer brushing the spokes. The adrenaline rush on the way down made me forget all about my stomach ache and for the first time in TWO and A HALF WEEKES my stomach didn't hurt while i was awake. so me n' mary figured that was the cure, i just need to be having a blast 24/7 to feel good. thanks for the camera dad, loving it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?